Thursday, July 5, 2012

Redress on the Move

I am in the process of sending out the prologue and chapters 1 through 4 of Aurora Redress to some of my test readers. Some read the first novel in the series, Aurora Rescue, and some have not. I am looking for different feedback from the two groups. From those who are reading an Aurora Series novel for the first time, I want to make sure there is enough information in this first section of the book so that they do not feel like they were dropped in the middle of the story and are clueless because they do not know what happened before. I am anxiously awaiting the comments from my readers.

Chapters 5 and 6 are new and need to be written. After that, except for a few additions and some fine-tuning, most of the rest of the novel tells the story of Marty meeting with Kezia. Also, there is more in this novel about Eddie. Earlier posts have talked about Kezia and Eddie. Originally, it was part of the first book. Unfortunately, the original manuscript was so long I decided to cut this section out of Aurora Rescue and save it for this novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment