Monday, January 25, 2016

Aurora Twitter-pated

Several months ago I finally signed up for Twitter. When it comes to networking and sharing information about books--mine and others--how did I ever do without Twitter?

Two things about tweets I figured out right away:

1.  A tweet with an image is far more eye-catching and effective than a tweet composed only of words.

2.  A banner (landscape) image works better than a book cover (portrait) image.

In keeping with that, I finally found some public domain images of auroras to use for background and made some twitter banners for my Aurora Rescue tweets. Here is one for the entire series (right now that is only two books).


Here is the banner for the first book in the series, Aurora Rescue.


Here is the banner for the second book in the series, Aurora Redress.


The next thing I need to do is listen to the clamoring of my Aurora Series fans and get the third book, Aurora Recover, written and published. In the meantime, I'll see if these new images draws more attention to my first two books.

Follow me on my Amazon Author Page by clicking HERE to find all my published books.


Connect with me:

Website  |  Blog  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Pinterest
Goodreads  |  Amazon Author Page

AURORA SERIES PURCHASE LINKS:

Aurora Rescue on AMAZON  *  Aurora Redress on AMAZON
   

Tweet this blog post: Where banners are better than book covers. @robyn_echols on #AuroraRescue blog http://bit.ly/1QotpgL

No comments:

Post a Comment