-->Natalie-Nicole Bates is a book reviewer and author.
Her passions in life include books and hockey along with Victorian and Edwardian era photography and antique poison bottles. Natalie contributes her uncharacteristic love of hockey to being born in Russia.
She currently resides in the UK where she is working on her next book and adding to her collection of 19th century post-mortem photos.
-->Goodreads : https://www.goodreads.com/Natalie-Nicole
Twitter: @BatesNatalie http://twitter.com/BatesNatalie
Amazon Author Central Page: http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B0071MP0DC
-->After her mother’s sudden death, Rory Lane is home again. It has been fifteen years since she escaped Mount Pleasant and everyone and everything in it. Now she must oversee the closing of her mother’s affairs.
The only bright spot is Rory’s blossoming friendship with boarder CJ Rausch. Rory senses that CJ just might be her soul mate, but the handsome excavator is somewhat of a standoffish loner.
After an unthinkable event, Rory’s life spins out of control, and she must deal not only with her grasping, selfish sister, but also a manipulative, wannabe suitor. CJ offers Rory a way out, but at what price? Beware: Everyone has secrets in Mount Pleasant…And they enjoy them!
Ten Fun Facts
1. I was born in Russia, and lived there until I was four.
2. I’ve actually lived in three countries – Russia, USA, and United Kingdom
3. I graduated with a degree in mortuary science, but cannot practice becomes I am allergic to the chemicals!
4. I am currently studying to become an herbalist.
5. I enjoy working with chocolate and all things chocolate
6. The neighborhood children are scared of me and I have no idea why
7. My latest obsession is Frozen Charlotte dolls
8. I collect antique poison bottles
9. I am an admirer of Victorian era photography
10. I have a variety of tattoos and body piercings
Ready to learn a little more about Natalie-Nicole!?!
1. Readers would be surprised to know ...
I have lived in three countries.
2. I have always wanted to ...
Travel through Romania
3. I will never forget ...
The full moon in Majorca when I vacationed there. It was the biggest I’ve ever seen.
4. The Best thing about writing is ...
Getting to do what I love and share my stories with the world.
5. When I am not writing, I like to ....
Read, crafts, veg in front of the television
6. I am working on ...
A Venice set paranormal romance, and my third RISE book.
Check out all the great blogs that are a part of this event by following along on the Facebook page.
a Rafflecopter giveaway