Connect with the Author here:
Madison Hendricks shatters U.S. Army Ranger Trevor Montgomery’s self-imposed isolation when she knocks on the door of his mountain cabin. Their initial challenge to stay alive switches to tracking down dangerous criminals and bringing them to justice. Growing attraction pulls at both of them even though neither wants or needs the distraction.
~ Amazon Australia ~
Top Ten List
1. Anything by Agatha Christie but my favorite is The Mousetrap.
2. An oldie but goodie -- Rebecca by Dame Daphe Du Maurier
3. As a Romance Writer I must include Nora Roberts -- I think the Collector is my favorite so far.
4. Jude Deveraux -- who doesn't like the Montgomery's and Taggerts? A Knight in Shining Armor is my favorite of hers.
5. Linda Howard is a friend I've known for years and LOVE her books. I think Kill and Tell is my favorite.
6. I heard Karen Rose speak a a conference years ago and got hooked on her books. They're all good but I like Don't Tell best.
7. I enjoy a good laugh so Janet Evanovich does that so well. One for the Money.
8. Forensic science is so fasinating -- Patricia Cornwell's The Body Farm.
9. A master of explaining spy craft details is Robert Ludlum's The Bourne Identity (the Book is soooo much better than the movie, and I loved the movie!)
10. For a look at WWII era courage I love Ken Follett's The Eye of the Needle.
To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Official Event page