Abby Eisenkraft is the CEO of Choice Tax Solutions Inc. She is a federally licensed Enrolled Agent (EA), an Accredited Tax Advisor (ATA), Accredited Tax Preparer (ATP) and a Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC).
Abby started her career in tax as a preparer, and quickly gained a reputation for successfully dealing with difficult tax problems, including those previously unsolvable by other tax professionals. She currently specializes in tax controversy cases such as federal and state tax audits, non-filer cases, residency audits, international matters, etc.
Abby is passionate about defending taxpayer’s rights before the IRS and State Taxing Authorities. She is a speaker on various tax and financial topics, a consultant (specializing in the self-employed), and is often quoted in the press as a tax and financial expert.
Connect with the Author here:
Abby Eisenkraft is one of America’s leading experts on IRS problems - and how to prevent them. Informative, slightly irreverent, and definitely not your typical IRS guide, this tax pro shares her experiences in the tax trenches, defending her clients against the IRS. Learn from the mistakes of others, and save time, money and grief.
FACTS YOU DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT ME:
1) Favorite dog – Pit bull. Good hearted, with a tough reputation.
2) First thing I’d do on a trip to Italy – visit the Gucci factory! Then off to the beach…….
3) Was a shoe model for Steve Madden before he went to jail for securities fraud.
4) When people ask me the title of my book and I tell them it’s “101 Ways to Stay Off the IRS Radar”, some ask me what it’s about. That really scares me.
5) Favorite saying – “Telepathy is not on my resume.”
6) Met Eric Clapton while walking down the street in Manhattan. What are the chances?!?!
7) I think Weird Al is hilarious. Word Crimes is GENIUS!
8) I want a military hum vee. Never again will worry about a parking lot dent!
9) Love the retro TV channels. It’s amazing how every show had an episode that features the main character with an IRS problem!
10) I really DO love helping people learn about taxes and getting them out of trouble with the IRS!
To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Official Event page