1. I adore chocolate frosted cinnamon roll donuts
2. Snuggling with my kiddos and a stack of books
3. My Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) blanket that my daughter made me for Christmas
4. I love to belly dancing—and even performed a couple of times! It’s great exercise and so beautiful and earthy.
5. I’m a purple girl! And I’m lucky because my birth stone is amethyst
6. The black & white original TV show, I Love Lucy still makes me laugh—even though I only ever saw it in re-runs, of course!
7. Since I was five-years-old, my grandpa would give me a heart-shaped box of chocolates on my birthday—which is also Valentine’s Day. When I got married, my husband got instructions from my family to continue the tradition, including baking me a heart-shaped cake with the cake pans my mother gifted to him.
8. Two days after my 11th birthday, I fell off a broken clothes hamper, gashed up my leg, and was rushed to the hospital to get 60 stitches.
9. I rode a camel in the ancient world wonder of Petra, Jordan.
10. I have a wall carving in my house of King Tut and his Queen Ankhesenamen that’s a replica of his actual Pharaoh’s Throne found in his tomb.
a Rafflecopter giveaway